Christmas is a time that people generally wish to come to Church, eveb if they don’t any other time.
We have to ensure we keep everything safe for all so:
- We stick rigorously to our numbers for all Masses.
- We stick to social distancing and following rules on bubbling.
- We follow instructions from Priests and/or Stewards
- We celebrate the octave of Christmas, so that everyday is a celebration of Christmas, any mass you go to between 24th evening and Jan 1st is a Christmas Mass and a true Christmas celebration. Remember there is no obligation to attend Mass still.
- To attend Mass between Dec 24th evening and Jan 1st inclusive you must book your seat. There will be booking pages set up for each church on Eventbrite or manual booking can be done through Fr Rob, such a booking is only valid when Fr Rob or Eventbrite confirm acceptance.
- Please do not just turn up and say this is my Church I am coming in please book.
- Full booking details will be published at Mass next Sunday (2nd of Advent) and on this website. Please see the next item
- To book at St Edwards please use: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/christmas-mass-tickets-131673331479 or To book at St Joseph’s please use: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/christmas-mass-tickets-130874512189
- If you have difficulty please contact Fr Rob: 07785254078. A few people have had difficulty and Fr Rob has booked for them.
There will be a booking system for the following Masses.
Thurs 24th Dec: St Edward 6pm & St Joseph 7pm
Dec 25th Christmas Day St Edward 9am & St Joseph 11am
Sat 26th St Stephens Day St Joseph 9am
St Joseph 6.30pm.
Sun 27th St Edward 9am & St Joseph 11am
Mon 28th & Tues 29th St Joseph 9am
Wed 30th St Joseph 9am & St Edward 11am.
Thurs 31st St Joseph 9am
St Joseph 7pm Thanksgiving for 2020, Blessing for 2021.
Fri 1st Jan St Edward 9am & St Joseph 11am